Edition 31 October 2019
The 9th edition of the IamExpat Fair is taking place at the Grote Kerk in The Hague on November 9. The meeting place for expats and local businesses At the IamExpat Fair in The Hague, the leading expat event in the Netherlands, you will learn all about life in the Netherlands: from finding a house, job or school for your kids, to choosing an accountant, legal advisor and much more. Browse the many stands/booths, pick up a free goodie here and there, go to informative workshops and presentations and network with other expats and expat-friendly companies. All of this under one roof, for free!
Eight great reasons to be there
Want to advance your career? Need mortgage advice? Looking for a good school or day care facility for your kids? Want to enrol in a quality Dutch course or take your career to the next level with an MBA? This event is an exciting opportunity to find the companies and services you’ve been looking for.
– Get assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages.
– Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands.
– Advance your career by meeting professional development experts.
– Benefit from many special offers and prizes available on the day of the fair.
– Meet with recruiting and hiring companies
– Find local health and lifestyle organisations.
– Network with like-minded locals and expats from around the world.
– Bring the whole family! Parents and children can relax and join in with activities at the kids’ play area.
Book your free ticket now:
Whether you’re a new arrival or a settled expat, there’s something for everyone at the IamExpat Fair!
Entry is free but online registration is necessary:
Full workshop program to be announced in October:
Time: 10am to 5pm Date: Saturday, November 9, 2019
Location: Grote Kerk, The Hague