Sunday 14 March 2021, 11am-5pm
Keeping Internationals Connected
For more than a decade, the Feel at Home International Community Fair has been an annual
celebration of the uniquely connected and cosmopolitan community of The Hague:
providing a warm welcome to newcomers and a friendly meeting place for internationals
already living here. An event where everyone and anyone in our diverse community can
Feel at Home.
In previous years, the Feel at Home International Community Fair has been a successful
one-day event attracting as many as 200 exhibitors and 4000 visitors to The Hague City
Hall. Unfortunately due to current COVID restrictions, we cannot hold this as a live event
– but feel it’s more important than ever that the community continues to connect.
Therefore we are pleased to announce we are organising an online event on
Sunday 14 March 2021
The centrepiece of the Fair will be the live streaming via two simultaneous channels
from 11:00 to 17:00. You can also engage with Sports, Social & Community and
service providers via their online virtual stands.
Channel 1 – Information and Panel Shows
On the first channel we will broadcast information, interactive debates and panel discussion
shows on themes and information relevant to the Expat & International Community.
Online viewers will have the possibility of interacting during the shows and afterwards via
The shows are:
• Welcome to The Hague (by The Hague International Centre)
• Work and Careers (by The Hague International Centre)
• No Dutch? No problem – Volunteer! (by Volunteer The Hague)
• How to buy a home (Sponsored by ABN AMRO)
– Special Needs Education
– Choosing an International school
– Further Education (sponsored by Leiden University and The Hague University of Applied Sciences)
• Impact of Covid-19 on the International Community (by ICAP, ACCESS and Dutch News)
• Making the most of a mobile life (by The Mobile Life)
Channel 2 – Enjoying Life in The Hague
During the first hour we will have a special program specifically for children. Thereafter
we have four programs focusing on Sport, Art & Culture, Community Groups and Nightlife.
These programs will include a live Q&A with a local “guide” who can answer your
questions as well as screening videos from the Expat and International Community. Every
hour we will also feature an Expat’s story as well as the Dutch “Word of the Hour”. Some
of the content will be live but many of the performances will be pre-recorded.
Tickets for the Fair are free for visitors who register in advance via
Virtual Stands still available
Do you represent a commercial organisation, small business or sport, social or community
group? Visit this link to register now for a virtual stand:.
For more information: www.FeelatHomeinTheHague.com